Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stalker Girl

          After meeting Chuck Shurley, the boys go back to hunting. However, when Chuck needs to get a message to them about his latest prophecy he doesn't know about doing so. So he calls up the girl who is the book series' biggest fan. After first calming down about the realization that her dram has come true she races over to meet the brothers. Her name is Becky.


Becky: Oh my God! You. You’re -
Chuck: Carver Edlund. Yeah. Hi, Becky.
Becky: You got my letters and my marzipan.
Chuck: Yeah, yeah. Um, yummy. But, uh -
Becky: I am your number one fan. You know, I’m Samlicker81.
Chuck: I’m sorry, you're what?
Becky: Webmistress at morethanbrothers.net
Chuck: Oh, yeah, no yeah. You’re my number one fan! That’s why I contacted you. You’re the only one who’ll believe me.
Becky: Are you alright?
Chuck: No, I’m being watched. Okay, not now, at least I don’t think so. But I don’t have much time. I need your help.
Becky: You need MY help?!
Chuck: That’s right. I need you to get a message to Sam and Dean. Okay?
Becky: Look, Mr. Edlund. Yes, I’m a fan, but I really don’t appreciate being mocked. I know that Supernatural's just a book, okay? I know the difference between fantasy and reality.
Chuck: Becky, it’s all real.
Becky: [extremely excited] I knew it!!

          Becky is in love with everything Supernatural, but she is definitely a fan of Sam and doesn't care so much for Dean. She obsesses over Sam so much, to the point that it's scary. She strongly believes that Sam and her are destined to be together, so she goes as far as making a deal with a demon.
                   The deal she makes with the demon is no ordinary deal. She doesn't even know at the time that she's making a deal. She just thinks that she is getting poison from a witch. This poison is so strong that it forces Sam to feel like he is in love with Becky. But the doses given to her are getting less and less effective so she eventually makes a deal. When under the spell of the love potion Sam and Becky get married while Dean is away on his own hunting trip with a new hunter by the name of Garth. After coming out of the trance completely, Sam gets a divorce with her and a restraining order. This was the last time the brothers ever saw of Becky again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment